Your policy - the insurance contract - once agreed by TT Club is comprised of the Policy Wording, the Policy Schedule, any applicable Institute Cargo Clauses stated within, any Special Projects agreed and the Certificate of Marine Cargo Insurance issued correctly in accrodance with the policy wording.
The Policy Wording comprises of three sections:
- Standard Conditions
Printing a policy is in two stages:
1) THE POLICY WORDING:
Please click on the document links below to download a pdf copy of the three sections involved within your policy wording:
- STANDARD CONDITIONS
- EU – Insurance Product Information Document (Commercial)
- EU – Insurance Product Information Document (Consumer – Household Goods & Personal Effects)
- EU – Insurance Product Information Document (Consumer – Private Motor Vehicles)
2) THE POLICY SCHEDULE:
After logging in to the site using your normal user ID and password, select the menu option "Policy Schedule" to display your schedule and rates which can be printed along with any Special Projects that have been agreed by TT Club and any Certificates of Marine Cargo Insurance issued.
Institute Cargo Clauses
Please click any of the links below to access copies of the Institute Cargo Clauses.
- Institute Cargo Clauses (A)
- Institute Cargo Clauses (B)
- Institute Cargo Clauses (C)
- Institute Cargo Clauses (Air)
- Institute Strikes Clauses (Cargo)
- Institute Strikes Clauses (Air Cargo)
- Institute War Clauses (Cargo)
- Institute War Clauses (Air Cargo)
Note: We are authorised by the FCA and regulated by the FCA and PRA. Our documents have been updated accordingly.