Your policy - the insurance contract - once agreed by TT Club is comprised of the Policy Wording, the Policy Schedule, any applicable Institute Cargo Clauses stated within, any Special Projects agreed and the Certificate of Marine Cargo Insurance issued correctly in accrodance with the policy wording.
The Policy Wording comprises of three sections:
- Standard Conditions
Printing a policy is in two stages:
1) THE POLICY WORDING:
Please click on the document links below to download a pdf copy of the three sections involved within your policy wording:
- STANDARD CONDITIONS - EEA countries
- INTERESTS - EEA countries
- COUNTRIES - EEA countries
- EU – Insurance Product Information Document (Commercial) - EEA countries
- EU – Insurance Product Information Document (Consumer – Household Goods & Personal Effects) - EEA countries
- EU – Insurance Product Information Document (Consumer – Private Motor Vehicles) - EEA countries
2) THE POLICY SCHEDULE:
After logging in to the site using your normal user ID and password, select the menu option "Policy Schedule" to display your schedule and rates, which can be printed along with any Special Projects that have been agreed by TT Club and any Certificates of Marine Cargo Insurance issued.
Note: UK P&I Club N.V. is authorised and regulated by the Authority for Financial Markets (AFM). Thomas Miller BV is regulated by the Authority for Financial Markets (AFM).