TT Club – Forwarders Cargo
TT Club Forwarders provides freight forwarders and those involved in logistics the ability to offer immediate insurance cover for their customer’s cargo. TT Club approved users will be given access to a secure web-based facility where they can produce quotes and generate certificates evidencing cover.
The product differs from some traditional cargo policies as it provides cover for each individual consignment on a pay on use basis.
- Instant online quote facility for TT Club approved users
- Insurance certificates generated immediately
- Insurance cover in accordance with the latest version of the Institute Cargo Clauses
- Cover for wide range of cargoes and voyages
- Bespoke solutions available for special consignments or projects
- Claims handling undertaken by dedicated experts worldwide
- Integrated accounting and payment processes
Important note for issuers of certificates...
Please carefully study the complete policy wording including the agreed interests and excluded interests (for example Laptop Computers, Cell & Mobile Telephones, Boats, Classic Cars, Bulk Goods or Temperature Controlled Goods). If you require a quote from underwriters please contact your insurance broker or TT Club. If you issue a certificate for 'Excluded goods' then no insurance cover is in place. If you are unsure about whether the goods you would like to insure are already pre agreed as per the interest categories or any special projects agreed, please contact your insurance broker or TT Club for advice. Please note that no cover is in place unless a certificate of marine cargo insurance is correctly issued within this website in accordance with your policy wording, agreement and any special projects agreed. To view a full list of excluded goods, please see our policy wording